Expertise Built Through Generations of Trust.
Seeff Breede Valley has been operating as a leading real estate agent in the Montagu area since 2000 when its regional office opened in Robertson from where the areas of Montagu, Ashton, Bonnievale, Robertson and McGregor are serviced. We have earned respect and reputation as real estate agents with integrity who operate in the residential, agriculture and commercial property market.
Your agent for Montagu is, Janine Ferreira who hails from the Namaqualand and who has a passion for small towns and its history. Needless to say, she fell in love with Montagu. Buying or selling a house, especially a house where you yourself have lived, is an emotional transaction and Janine will be taking you by the hand to ease the stress associated with this.
Here are five important things that your Seeff agent offers you:
1) Navigate the market – the most important aspect of selling your property, is the market, how it is performing and what buyers are prepared to pay. For this, you need a local area expert who has been through the ups and downs of the market and can give you the best advice and care.
2) Present your property – at any one time, there are loads of properties on the market that your property will need to compete with. Your agent will know this and ensure that your property is presented in the best way possible, from setting the price at the correct level, to photographs and a description that catches the eye and entices prospective buyers.
3) Cut through clutter – while online advertising and selling is the buzz of the moment, it has brought a new dimension to property sales in that it is a cluttered market place and your property can quite easily get lost in the pages and pages of property listings on the property portals. Your agent will ensure that your property is given the best attention and exposed to the broadest potential buyer base possible.
4) Infrastructure and partnerships – top brands offer much more than just a local estate agent. They tend to have a significant reach and network of other agents who can help sell your property. This network would also include services to help you with the selling and transfer process including working with a mortgage originator such as Ooba in the case of Seeff who can assist the buyer in securing a home loan.
5) Clinch the deal – your agent will also be an experienced and skilled negotiator, working with both parties to reach a deal that works for both seller and buyer. Very few buyers put in a top class offer which is accepted on the spot and the property sold. You will often find that the agent has to do a whole lot of talking, walking and negotiating before the final deal is clinched.
Cell: +27 82 229 5156
Landline: +27 23 626 6171
Polla van Wyk (Principal)
Cell: +27 82 711 3330
Landline: +27 23 626 6171
Website Address: https://www.seeff.com/results/agent/5179042/?branch_id=3287