Coiling is one of the oldest forms of working with clay. Not only for making functional pieces but also for creating decorative works of art. For this workshop, we are combining functional & decorative and creating a beautiful large salad bowl.
The morning includes:
* 2kg clay
* One colour underglaze to wash the coiled side of your bowl with.
* All tools needed
* A bisque and glaze firing.
* Coffee/tea and wine with lunch
* Light lunch (please indicate if you prefer a vegetarian/vegan option)
Venue: De Erf (farm next to Montagu Springs)
Date: Sat 31 Aug
Time: 10:00 – 14:00
Cost: R500 pp
* As confirmation of booking, payment for the full amount must reflect in our account
Bank details: A Rossouw
Standard Bank, Montagu
Savings acc, nr 18 545 5360
Looking forward to seeing you there!
072 225 7613